Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3 Years Old!

Happy Birthday! Jackson turned 3 years old in January. I can't believe I have a 3 year old! He is such a boy and definately keeps me busy! We had a pretty low key party for him. We invited over a few friends and some family and had cake and icecream. The next day, we planned on going swimming up at Green Canyon then Big Jud's for lunch afterwards. Well, we attempted to go to Green Canyon, but the weather was so horrible that we didn't make it. The wind was blowing so bad that it was making huge snow drifts on the road, along with the already icy road. So we turned around and just went to Big Jud's. Even though it wasn't completely successful, I still think he had a good time.

Here are a few pictures of my baby boy.

3 days old


3 years old



1 comment:

~Love Lis said...

Jessica,

He's so cute!!! He also has a great personality. How are things going for you? We need to really catch up the next time you come down.

-Lis