Monday, February 21, 2011

Long time...no blog...

Wow. It's been quite a while hasn't it? I guess I kinda fell off the blog bandwagon. Let's see if I can get the basics caught up....

Back in October, we found out we were finally expecting baby #2! We were pretty excited since we had been trying for over 2 years. Nothing too exciting happened during the holidays, just the same old stuff. In January, Jackson turned 4 years old. I can't believe I have a 4 year old! He grows too fast! At the end of January we found out that we needed to change our mindset to pink, because we're going to be having a baby girl! Jackson wasn't too sure how to take it at first. He was pretty adamant that he was going to have a baby brother. When the ultrasound tech said it was a girl, Jackson said, "No, it's a boy!" Funny kid. I think he's starting to grow to the idea of having a sister though.

Not much else has really happened recently. Just keeping it low key and spending time as a family. When I get a few more minutes, I'll try posting some pictures. Then the question will be, can I keep the updates coming? I guess we'll see!

No comments: