Friday, October 9, 2009

Potty Trained!

Yes! Jackson is officially potty trained! Okay, so it's been close to 4 weeks, but I'm still stoked about it! It only took us 5 days to get it completely down. And since, he hasn't had any accidents during the day, and only 2 accidents in the mornings, I believe. I had bought extra sheets and pads preparing for the night time accidents, but while training him, he didn't have any. Overall I'd say it was fairly easy, but we did have one hard day, which ended up being the last day he had an accident. I'm glad the process is over. I still catch myself occasionally thinking I need to change his diaper, then I think, "Wait! No more diapers!".

So that is our latest good news. We are going to be going to Lagoon's Frightmares Saturday, so hopefully after that I'll have some fun new pictures to share.

1 comment:

Kmelanese said...

I am so jealous! I am hearing all these stories of potty trained kids that are Brooklyn's age. yet she refuses to be potty trained. She screams everytime I put her on the potty. Congratulations to you and Jackson!!